DIY Christmas Stockings
Turn a basic Christmas stocking into a craftabulous work of art with the help of colorful Kid Made Modern supplies like textile spray paint, felt ornaments, and pom-poms. Santa won’t be able to miss these one-of-a-kind stockings when he comes to your house!
- Arts & Crafts Library (felt pieces, pom poms)
- White stocking
- Fabric glue or hot glue
1. Use the textile spray paint to decorate a white stocking. Why stop at the traditional red and green when you can make all the color combinations in the rainbow!
2. Add your name to the stocking by cutting letters from the felt pieces included in the Arts & Crafts Library.
3. Glue the letters to the stockings with fabric glue or hot glue.
5. Once you are done decorating your ornament, just tie it to the top of the stocking.
6. Add some colorful pom-poms to your stocking for a finishing touch!
Hang your stockings from the mantel and stuff them with your favorite Kid Made Modern supplies!
* * *
Kid Made Modern is on a mission to create the next generation of creative thinkers. Learn more.