Thanksgiving Paper Fan Turkey Decor
You won’t find a more colorful turkey than a Kid Made Modern turkey! Made with paper from our Print Party Pad these, paper fan turkeys will be the star of the Thanksgiving kids table. Just accordion fold the paper and glue to the back of a recycled paper roll.
- Arts & Crafts Library (googly eyes, felt pieces)
- Recycled paper towel or toilet paper roll
- Craft glue or hot glue
1. Choose a sheet of paper from the Print Party Paper Pad and accordion fold it into ½ inch folds.
2. Bend the folded sheet in half.
3. Glue the middle together with craft glue or hot glue on the low setting to form a fan.
4. Repeat with a second piece of paper and then glue the two fans together.
5. Cut a beak and wattle for your turkey from felt pieces. Glue onto the front of a paper roll along with a pair of googly eyes.
6. Finish by gluing your paper roll to the paper fans. Create several turkeys to make a fun centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table!
Create a colorful kids Thanksgiving table by making placemats from two sheets of Print Party paper. Personalize each spot at the table with an initial made from beads and fuzzy sticks along with a turkey napkin ring. Add paper fan turkeys and recycled cans holding art supplies to get your craft on while the turkey is in the oven!
* * *
Shop our Print Party Pad here!
Kid Made Modern is on a mission to create the next generation of creative thinkers. Learn more.