Wreath Ornament DIY
No matter where you grew up, it seems a childhood rite of passage to string together holiday-colored beads to make an ornament wreath. We gave a bright update to this classic craft for the youngest set with our My First Jewelry Kit. The oversized beads are perfect for little fingers and these ornaments come together in a snap. Get the details below!
- My First Jewelry Kit
- pipe cleaners or fuzzy stick like those in our My First Arts and Crafts Library
1. Thread fuzzy stick - hold one end of the fuzzy stick and thread beads on in any pattern you like, leaving a little bit of stick at each end to secure.
2. Bend into wreath shape and secure - bend fuzzy stick into a circle shape and twist the ends of the stick together. Leave a bit of ends hanging out to secure the bow.
3. Tie hanger - cut a length of craft cord from the kit and tie around the middle of the wreath ornament.
4. Add bow - twist a second fuzzy stick into the shape of a bow. Secure bow on to wreath with the ends of the strung fuzzy stick.
Hang on your tree or wherever else you're decorating for the holiday!
Explore how your lungs work with this STEAM-approved DIY!
Spread some colorful love with our DIY Air Dry Clay Rainbows!
Get crafty and create a custom birthday sign for your next Birthday Party Parade